Catchers mitt

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 31, 2015
Texas
Vinci reccomendations aside :) ....which catchers mitt do you feel is better? Mizuno's GXS33 or Worth's Liberty Advanced LACMGW?

May 24, 2013
So Cal
Personal preference. Personally, I like the Worth LA a lot, and it would be my pick between those two. However, after trying and failing with quite a few mitts (including the Worth), my DD has proven that her and Miz get a long very well.

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
JMHO through experience. The Worth will take longer to break in but will last probably 6 months of hard work longer than the Mizuno and be very comfortable. The Mizuno will break in quicker, be slightly more comfortable and break down in a shorter period of time.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
What age girl? I personally would buy the Worth over the Mizuno. Don't overlook All-Star mitts. YOCOACH is correct, the Worth will take longer to break in than the Miz, but both will be a piece of cake compared to a Vinci mitt.

Apr 26, 2015
My DD is on the smaller side and she felt that the Worth was too heavy - although she did really like it. She wound up with an All Star and LOVES it! Pretty fast break in period too!

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
DD ended up with the All-Stars CMW4000 when her Worth went down. Quick break in and is still going strong after 2 full years of TB and HS ball. The Mizuno lasted a year. The Worth a year and a half.

Jul 14, 2010
NJ/PA
Can't speak to Mizuno, but both my DDs had the opportunity to use the Worth Liberty and both chose Vinci. I still have a Worth Liberty, barely broken in and never game used, if anyone wants to make an offer.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Can't speak to Mizuno, but both my DDs had the opportunity to use the Worth Liberty and both chose Vinci. I still have a Worth Liberty, barely broken in and never game used, if anyone wants to make an offer.

There you go Longshot, looks like a deal in the making ! One of the catchers on DD's TB team uses a Liberty and I've messed with it some, it's a great mitt, it's also a big mitt but very well made.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TaraLynn0207