Broken bat

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 29, 2010
Knoxville, TN
Core, anyway to get rid of a rattle inside a bat? It's on the banned list but hitting fungo with it is annoying with it sounding like a rain stick. No Hijack intended:)
I've heard of people drilling a very small hole in the end cap and "injecting" epoxy, while holding the bat vertical, knob down. This bonds the epoxy and trash to the handle. Never tried it, but sounds like it would work.

Oct 10, 2011
I've heard of people drilling a very small hole in the end cap and "injecting" epoxy, while holding the bat vertical, knob down. This bonds the epoxy and trash to the handle. Never tried it, but sounds like it would work.
I think that's what I'll try.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA

Depends what bat, could be completely useless doing this and totally destroy the bat.
The older bats it could work depending what the "sound" is.

I mean hell, if we are being creative, just go thru the handle and rod...haha

Oct 10, 2011
Depends what bat, could be completely useless doing this and totally destroy the bat.
The older bats it could work depending what the "sound" is.

I mean hell, if we are being creative, just go thru the handle and rod...haha

This is a SRV4B and it sounds like there's sand in it. "rain stick"

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06