British Sotfball Endorsement - Please Help Them

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 5, 2012
I coached British Women's National Team in 2001-2004 and we won the 2004 Olympic Test Event in Athens, Greece. Bob Fromer, who asked me how to get the word out about opportunities with their Junior and Senior National Teams, is an absolutely outstanding softball administrator who has helped them build quite strong programs wirth very few resources. This is chance for some of your players to check and see if eligible. When I coached, we had players from seven nations and four continents. Included, with British ciizenship and passport, were an All-American SS and very strong outfielder from University of Washington, Big East All Conference pitcher from Syracuse, catched from University of Michigan, and former 3B from Australian National Team (later an asst coach at Kennesaw and now Head Coach at Embry Riddle in Daytona Beach), so players are out there who have eligibility. Please help them by checking with players who may can have this wonderful opportunity.

Bobby Simpson
Higher Ground Softball
Higher Ground Softball Camps, Clinics, Training, Education, Equipment, Books and Videos
bsimpson@friendlycity.net
229-392-4048
Helping YOU Get Better Every Day

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ntooutdoors