Bill Hillhouse in Cincinnati area

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 5, 2012
Mid West
Fayetteville, to be exact. March 6-8
email him off his site houseofpitching.com
60 min. Slots are currently available. Be sure to submit a small window of your requested time slot.
If your at least 14u, Bill is also offering a bit of BP and he'll be pitching to her!!

Jan 17, 2013
Texas
He switched his dates to Dallas from what was originally set and I do not think he got many who could make the change. I believe he was going to switch to the above mention if he did not fill up soon. He may have already committed to OH now.

Dec 5, 2012
Mid West
Yes.... his TX dates are not filling up and he's decided to cancel that trip. He will be in Cincy area as long as he gets enough students signed up.
I'm mostly excited for the girls going to bat against him!

Jan 5, 2015
I have sent 2 emails to the link on Bill's website without getting a response. Is there another way to contact him or anyone else that can get me on the schedule?

Dec 5, 2012
Mid West
I called him and left a voice mail. I asked him to log onto this site to look for private messages, and to add to this thread confirming his dates in Cincinnati

Jan 5, 2015
He got back with me. I am taking my daughter and trying to get a few other players from our area to go also.

Aug 21, 2008
James, thanks for the voicemail.

Seth, please understand: i'm a "one man show". I get a lot of email (understatement of the year) and answer them when I can. But, I have a HEAVY travel schedule. Every day I get up, try to have coffee with Mrs. H. Then answer emails, book travel, do shipping from overnight website purchases, go to the post office, bank, try to maintain my aquariums, feed the puppies (2 great danes) then travel to my weekly lessons... home at 11pm or midnight, up at 6 am to start over. Then on Friday I fly to my weekend spot at 6am. Fly home on Monday, usually my ONLY night off from softball. Why does this matter? Sometimes I'm a little slower than I'd like to be at returning emails. So, I'm sorry for the delay.

Quincy... if you made shirts that said "DD went yard on Hillhouse" most people would say: "Who the hell is Hillhouse?" And #2.. You'd have to make 20,000 which is the amount of HR's I've given up. So the market would be flooded with them. :)

Bill

Jan 5, 2015
Does anyone know the address of the facility? I am not familiar with the area so I need to use GPS to get there this weekend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AcworthSoftballMom