Best Time of Year to Buy a New Demarini

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Thanks to all you guys...much appreciated for the shout outs and I couldn't be around if it weren't for
our customers which is why I value them more and try to give back to the community as well when I can :)

I like to think we have the best prices around and offer any help with whatever we can as well even if you aren't buying
at that point of time and just need some advice.

Some things do come into play with prices, of course, once in a while a local guy will beat a price for a group
buy in...that's a no brainer. You are buying many bats and he doesn't have to ship. Considering we are right there
with pricing and include shipping if only buying one bat, I think we hold our own.

I will blow up other dealers on team buys. I love to move quantity...haha.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
As for Demarini...I haven't heard a release date yet. Of course its cheaper to buy when the new models are on their way
and Manufacturers drop mapp pricing.

This is a reason I usually will not have many of whatever bat laying around once I know that date. I dont make enough
during the year on these bats to take the hit on them when mapp drops. My prices are pretty low from day one and dont
just lower them as time goes by.

These big guys make 100 bucks on these bats all thru the year and have the luxury to never have to worry about
inventory issues when mapp drops. They can take losses on a ton of bats and not care. I prefer to do the extra
work and plan like we have to, so I can save people money all year.

Oct 1, 2014
USA
I'm looking for a cf8 31-11 Used is fine
I just sold a 2014 CF5 31/20 and a 2015 Easton FS1 31/21 for $50 each. Both bats in great shape and well broken in....I like the guy and his DD. ;-) My DD's were very sad to see them go and had a little walk down memory lane before parting with them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06