Bats used by College SB Players?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 20, 2015
Indiana
Norte dame using a lot of 2legits few sick. 2 legit seems to have lot of pop but big school gonna go with sponsor. Like basketball and shoes etc. I do wonder how much that LS "crack" makes them seem a tad hotter than they may be. Although dd has one and great bat just thought???

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
Norte dame using a lot of 2legits few sick. 2 legit seems to have lot of pop but big school gonna go with sponsor. Like basketball and shoes etc. I do wonder how much that LS "crack" makes them seem a tad hotter than they may be. Although dd has one and great bat just thought???

I would feel a lot better about my DD using a 2Legit if I knew I got a free replacement every time it broke.....

Nov 30, 2013
I can easily pick out the brands,but I have always been more curious about finding out what length of bat certain college hitters use.

Feb 17, 2014
Orlando, FL
One thing that you cannot see on TV is how many players share the same bat. I have seen several players in a row leave a bat in the on deck circle and then go pick up the bat used by the last player. They find ones that are hot and by several using them they only get hotter until they ultimately fail. Then they rotate in another bat that has been "seasoned" in BP. Saw the same effect years ago with a CF4 that I donated to my TB team. It got very hot and I had girls hitting dingers that had never came close. When it gave up the ghost I thoughts some players were going to cry.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DezA