Bat Bags with wheels

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
Our catchers use bat bags with wheels, but all of the other players have switched to backpack style bat bags - girls preferred them.

Jan 18, 2010
In your face
Our catchers use bat bags with wheels, but all of the other players have switched to backpack style bat bags - girls preferred them.

I second this, we switched to backpacks and the girls loved them. Also "seemed" to stay cleaner because of the limited room for junk.

Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
Something to consider regarding bags with wheels. Make sure the wheels are as far apart as possible. This makes for more stable ride maneuvering the facilities. DD has had three bags with wheels. So far, the Boombah ( Brute--$75.00 ) has been the most stable. She needs this big bag for catching and fielding gear. Best bag she has ever had.

You right about that...she has a Rip It, but it keeps flipping over when she pulls it...just way to much stuff...might go with 2 bags. I'll check out the Boombah.

Greenmonsters

Wannabe Duck Boat Owner
Feb 21, 2009
New England
If you want to get something that lasts for a catcher playing a heavy schedule, the best value IMO is the Tanel 360 RAGE roller bag. Little less expensive and holds up better than the No E2 bags

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
If you want to get something that lasts for a catcher playing a heavy schedule, the best value IMO is the Tanel 360 RAGE roller bag. Little less expensive and holds up better than the No E2 bags

Agreed. The only issue I had with ours they have fixed for the 2012 model (the side bat pockets too close to the ground). The only probably is there are too many pockets for a dingy (dd) girl to lose stuff in, like for weeks!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mooneyham6877