attempting to play catch with a 2YO.

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 2, 2008
I'd like to see her seperate a little more, get a little more sideways, and shes short arming it a bit. Tell her she needs to oscillate her humerous and connect a little better when the glutes fire the knee in conjunction with a 6 degree spine angle. Have her work on that and repost tomorrow.

AND WHERE IS HER GAMEFACE????????

Oct 11, 2010
Chicago, IL
It is a great video!

Was going to hold off on my sarcastic comments but ..

Who needs those softy balls, teach them right with the real balls. :)

Oct 13, 2010
Georgia
I like the way she sets up a little deeper than nessessary so she can charge the ball when fielding. I see potential!

Greenmonsters

Wannabe Duck Boat Owner
Feb 21, 2009
New England
Good on the two hands for fielding and the quick release. How much time before the U3 TB tryouts? If cuteness counts, she'll be a stud!

Nov 26, 2010
Michigan
Unfortunately with that birthdate she is not eligible for the 2u team, she will have to play up on a 3u team playing 4u tourneys. Those 4 YOs are huge.

May 7, 2008
Tucson
You have it right, China. Her mom's birthday was the same way. I need to lobby to get her into kindergarten early, so she can play with her classmates in TB. I am teaching her her colors and she just guesses "yellow" for everything. At least she is right, some of the time.

Unfortunately, my DD thinks that she has something to say about raising her daughter. ;) And she says no softball. We'll see.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ourLadGloves