Attempted Access to My DFP Account

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Me_and_my_big_mouth

witty softball quote
Sep 11, 2014
Pacific NW
I have seen others getting notices of attempted access to their accounts in the past, and now I guess it's my turn. I am so weirded out that someone would be bothering to log in to my DFP account - but I've gotten several emails in the last couple of days that someone is sure trying their best.

That's just so bizarre; what do they hope to gain by logging in as me? Insight into my daughter's pitching progression over the last 2 years? I'm not exactly a mystery - and I'm not rolling out any lists with my offshore bank accounts on this forum.

Last edited:

Me_and_my_big_mouth

witty softball quote
Sep 11, 2014
Pacific NW
Just saw last weekend's posts and responses to this hacking issue. Nothing to see here - just bots being bots.

Sorry, I should know better than to post before I read.

Last edited:

Ken Krause

Administrator
Admin
May 7, 2008
Mundelein, IL
If Marc wants to raise revenue to pay for the site, maybe he can start selling balls the way online games sell level-ups. I'm thinking $100 a pop to keep it from getting out of hand, because crazy softball parents will pay for anything.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
If Marc wants to raise revenue to pay for the site, maybe he can start selling balls the way online games sell level-ups. I'm thinking $100 a pop to keep it from getting out of hand, because crazy softball parents will pay for anything.

Another discussion forum where I used to waste time during my workday did exactly that to fund the site. Each donation was rewarded with a star next to the person's username.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sterp