another brag thread - verballed!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

JJsqueeze

Dad, Husband....legend
Jul 5, 2013
safe in an undisclosed location
Exactly!!! Thanks riseball!! And like I wrote earlier, if anyone wants to know, just send me a pm and I'll respond. Although quite frankly the only person who seems even remotely curious is one of the few who ALREADY KNOWS!!!!

You cut me deep Olaf. I am canceling the custom made hoodie I just ordered. I hate those colors anyway.

Feb 17, 2014
Orlando, FL
Yeah...but for the families that have the same dreams but are a few years back. Seeing the success of you all is really encouraging. After reading posts from the motley crew it is fun to share the milestones.

I have no clue who 29dad is, or who you are. But I am 3000 miles Away rooting for you anyway.

Appreciate it. Thought we would be done with the process back in late 2012 but nooooo! Went JUCO so we could play the recruiting game an additional 2 years. May come down to 1 game this weekend. Don't know what would be better, her getting to her dream school or it just being over with. :)

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
I actually just made that up. :) I honestly have no idea why I'm so sheepish about it. Just seems like when I've read other posts about offers being accepted, rarely is the school mentioned. But if you tell, I'll tell. :)

I was going to just tell everyone, then Riseball had to bring up the superstition thing and I DO NOT want to be the one to jinx my DD! LOL

Feb 17, 2014
Orlando, FL
I was going to just tell everyone, then Riseball had to bring up the superstition thing and I DO NOT want to be the one to jinx my DD! LOL

You can always drop hints. For instance - My DD loves garnet and black. How bout those Fightin Chickens! :)

Sep 18, 2011

Seriously, though, you NEED to start your own thread. 2556 posts to date and you're going to hold back on the most important post ever??

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
Seriously, though, you NEED to start your own thread. 2556 posts to date and you're going to hold back on the most important post ever??

OK, you talked me into it, but I am at least going to make it easy for people who want to know to figure out where without jinxing myself or my DD! LOL

Sep 18, 2011
OK, you talked me into it, but I am at least going to make it easy for people who want to know to figure out where without jinxing myself or my DD! LOL

Don't use the phrase you used when you texted me. That would make it a little too easy and obvious. :)

And by the way, your "secret" is already out. I read gold fastpitch. :)

Last edited:
Jul 9, 2009
IL
29 Dad, wow, great news! Congratulations!!! Playing for her "dream school" is as good as it gets!

Since you said that she watched a home football game, she is not going to the U. of Illinois. What they do there is not called football.

Tell me about it. I sat through that "football" game :confused:

Just realized their next home game I get to miss because I'll be in St. Louis (I think). That will be an improvement.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaci’s biggest fan