Action Pose

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 23, 2010
Cafilornia
this time for sure..

404 - Page Not Found

Yeah, I just pulled it. Can't get the file size down for upload, and the redirect has too many parts and perm's to be worth the ffort.
Thanks.

EDIT: ...figured out the right url this time, parsed from the html ickiness....

15706957514_a80d3019a9_z.jpg

Last edited:
Feb 20, 2015
illinois
Thank you all for sharing pictures of your DDs. My one regret from DD now being out of softball...I did not take near enough pictures.

There is def something special about the little princess suiting up in catcher gear and they become someone completely different when they are out there being the "field general"

Another thing that someone mentioned above...the bond shared between the Umps and the catchers. My DD would always greet and say hi to Umps as were walking around tournaments and I would ask who that was. She would reply he was the Ump last week, or last month at such and such tournament.

May 7, 2013
Seymour, In
A little pitcher and catcher moment. I also need to add another sticker from our first tourney last weekend. My DD made her first pick off of a runner stealing second base. She was super excited being her first one thrown out at second. Not much stealing the rest of the game.

softball_2.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LisagS24