2018 Easton Ghost

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 12, 2016
Hey guys, I just wanted share my own personal experience with the Ghost.. We are going about again tomorrow to give it another trial run, I am hoping for better results. I see many positive reviews, hardly any negative besides some questions of durability. I haven't see any at all about pop or performance, so not sure if I have a dud.. or maybe just one bad batting session. I want this bat to work for my DD the way it seems to be working for everybody else.

Cheers!!

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
And we appreciate your personal experiences...good or bad. I also hope it comes around for you. Maybe try a diff grip than the ultra-thin
one the Ghost comes with. That may help any vibration she may feel.

The grip has def been a hit or miss with people. Some love the thin grip, some hate it.

Jul 5, 2016
And we appreciate your personal experiences...good or bad. I also hope it comes around for you. Maybe try a diff grip than the ultra-thin
one the Ghost comes with. That may help any vibration she may feel.

The grip has def been a hit or miss with people. Some love the thin grip, some hate it.
Well said. We had one that went to a 1.1 lizzard skin buts that's what she used on every other bat she had in her bag it helped her. The usssa version has a different style grip that we've already had a few change as well

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Jul 5, 2016
Ez that could be very true some of these girls get to tee sessions and try to absolutely cut the ball in half does that equivlate to a game swing probably not. Our we wouldn't have to have hitting lessons anymore as they would all be perfect little robots. Its raw data just trying to share my experience everything here can be taken as opinion no malicious intent was involved in sharing it. Regardless our girls are liking both versions of the bat and their results show all I really need

ez_softball

Life at the diamond...
Apr 14, 2017
Ez that could be very true some of these girls get to tee sessions and try to absolutely cut the ball in half does that equivlate to a game swing probably not. Our we wouldn't have to have hitting lessons anymore as they would all be perfect little robots. Its raw data just trying to share my experience everything here can be taken as opinion no malicious intent was involved in sharing it. Regardless our girls are liking both versions of the bat and their results show all I really need

That's a decent response and I appreciate the input... again I'm not beating you up on your claim I'm just saying a 9mph increase probably wasn't totally credited to the Ghost.

ez_softball

Life at the diamond...
Apr 14, 2017
Honestly ez...if you are so against the Ghost...why post in here. Easy to tell, not one good thing is said by you.

Every bat isnt for every player..Im ok with that or someone doesnt like it or doesnt get same results as other. But geez dude,
same type posts every time you post about bats. Even when commenting on a completely diff bat, you somehow bring it
around to a Ghost insult...haha.

When you were little, did some guy foul a ball off with an Easton and hurt your dog? :)

LOL not going to even respond to garbage like this. Keep on keeping on.:rolleyes:

May 12, 2016
.............................................Duplicate post, couldn't delete......................

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2016
How thick is the tape on the Ghost ASA bat? .5?
That I can't say Easton claims 1.2mm I believe. Sitting here with 2 of them it feels quite a bit thinner than one we wrapped with lizzard grip 1.1 that depends on how you rewrap as well I use a 2 dot overlay on lizzard grip which gives somewhat of a finger notch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadd