2015 Xeno -11

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 21, 2013
Has anybody had any experience with the new -11 Xeno yet? If so, what are the reviews? How does it compare to the Demarini CF -11's?

Aug 20, 2013
We have a couple girls using them and they seem to like them. Should be able to give a better comparison by the end of the week comparing to a Demarini Sprite

We've used the -11 Xeno and it is hotter than a firecracker. It is every bit as good as the CF -11. You just have to see what each girl prefers as to which is better for her.

With our experience, the -11 Xeno is a very worthy addition to the market that, like the CF, will hit with any -10 out there. It gets a big endorsement from me for 10U and 12U players looking for a top-of-the-line composite bat.

Feb 21, 2013
Thanks guys. My DD has been using the -11 Demarinis and hits very well. Only problem is durability. She has broke a CF5 and 2 CF7's already this summer. The CF7's only lasted about a month each.

I am thinking about going to the -11 Xeno, but looking at the bat weight database thread it appears all of the -11 Xenos are 1.5 to 2 ounces over the listed weight. I am not sure how DD would do with the added weight as she is a pretty small 10 year old.

Thanks guys. My DD has been using the -11 Demarinis and hits very well. Only problem is durability. She has broke a CF5 and 2 CF7's already this summer. The CF7's only lasted about a month each.

I am thinking about going to the -11 Xeno, but looking at the bat weight database thread it appears all of the -11 Xenos are 1.5 to 2 ounces over the listed weight. I am not sure how DD would do with the added weight as she is a pretty small 10 year old.
All the Xenos I've weighed (about a dozen, or so) are usually within 0.4 - 0.6 oz over sticker weight. I've never run across one heavier or lighter.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YOUNGG