1st 8U travel ball scrimmage

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 10, 2013
USA
I am so stoked for this weekend. Just a quick rundown of my DD. She has only been playing for softball for about 11 months. She started on a rec league team last year. After months of practicing with her team and me she ended the season as the best girl on her team. So instead of playing another year of 8U rec ball we moved her to a 8U travel team for this season.

I know most parents are biased but she is the best on her team, and it makes me so proud. I played 14 years of baseball and maybe another 10 playing softball and her liking to play, and being good is awesome.

Before work tonight I got a text reminding everyone about a practice Thursday and then, surprise a scrimmage on Sunday. I don't know who was more excited her or me. After all the winter practices this sounded great. Can;t wait for Sunday.

She already wantes to hit the cages Friday night, Saturday night, and even before the game on Sunday. :D If I could figure out how to post videos I might post some footage of some of her at bats.

Jun 24, 2013
I love 8U games, DD will watch them for a little bit with me too.

I look forward to the footage. Just get it on youtube and it is easy to get on here. (when in doubt just ask your 8 YO, they are way too smart for their own good.)

Last edited:
Jun 24, 2013
Piece of cake, it just needs to be marked as public.

Hit the Insert Video ICON, 3rd from the right, put in the URL and you are done. When you are ready it will only take a second.

May 10, 2013
USA
Well the game went great today, 4 for 4, 2 rbi's, 3 runs scored. And playing 3B no fielding errors, 1 throwing error. Overall a good start to the travel ball season.

[video=youtube_share;KMIiKvCz7Lc]http://youtu.be/KMIiKvCz7Lc[/video]

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles