12u... UNCOMPETITIVE NEED NOT APPLY

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 12, 2011
Vienna, VA
I don't think there are a lot of "A" level players available right now but I guess their strategy is to just cherry pick the best who have already committed to other teams. Sorry but I don't think this is going to generate much interest from the kind of players they say they want.

Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
I don't think there are a lot of "A" level players available right now but I guess their strategy is to just cherry pick the best who have already committed to other teams. Sorry but I don't think this is going to generate much interest from the kind of players they say they want.

I think they are looking for your #2 catcher, and all the back ups who are not happy and want to be #1. There are always more unhappy "A" players than B

Last edited:
May 17, 2012
My 12U would be a good fit for your team however she doesn't try out for teams. Teams tryout for her.

Responding to this add in NO WAY GUARANTEES YOUR TEAM WILL EVEN GET A TRY-OUT!

PM me for details.

Sep 24, 2012
Not cherry picken

Actually the interest has been pretty good... don't know if all the people responding can live up to what they claim...lol

We would never ask a player to leave a team they are content with! Problem is if you know anything about softball is that the elite players that are out there are generally on teams that limit their success or dont challenge that player to ever get better...

We just about have all the players we need... actually we play up a lot 14u & 16u ball... but hope to field a strictly 12u team this season and we don't have the time to develop more players...

Sep 24, 2012
I like the cockiness... I'm sure your another that doesn't get what we are doing. She looks like a pitcher! I'm guessing we're probably not interested anyway... she would have to be really special at that spot, but if you want us to look at her please reply to score@theplate.com