12u swing - Please critique, comment, suggest!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 17, 2013
Thank you for the feedback! Much appreciated! We definetely have a lot to work on here and will incorporate the drills mentioned...I feel she has improved a lot over the last few weeks. She just made her first travel ball team (got the news last night) and is excited to practice more often and play tournaments!

First off keep up the good work she has improved a lot. take the advice in...as you have obviously already been doing and good luck. not sure if it was just a late night the first time but her attitude looks better now too hopefully it all translates to results on the field and congrats to her for being picked up on a team

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
STRETTTTTCCCHCHHH and release.

craigstretchrelease_zps3520851a.gif

HYP

Nov 17, 2012
I don't post much anymore, really busy, but I think she has a decent start. Can't you see/feel the tightness in the rear hip? I can. Can't you see the rear leg working against the rear hip, creating the tightness? I can. IMO, she can do somethings better. I would like to see her hands working better. More of an oppo/inside path.

I like it. I don't think it is pleasing to the eye but there is some good things in there.

Apr 17, 2013
I don't post much anymore, really busy, but I think she has a decent start. Can't you see/feel the tightness in the rear hip? I can. Can't you see the rear leg working against the rear hip, creating the tightness? I can. IMO, she can do somethings better. I would like to see her hands working better. More of an oppo/inside path.

I like it. I don't think it is pleasing to the eye but there is some good things in there.

I can now, haha! Thanks for the input and comments

Apr 17, 2013
Now let's move on to my son...May I dare say he has...."THE PERFECT SWING" :)

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9YvsF9soZAE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ntooutdoors