10yo DD

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 1, 2008
ohio
0Xl4YT.gif
YeeKickDrill.gif
[/QUOTE]

I agree with how good her swing is for her age and it would be a good swing for older girls. But like I said the head travel, the eyes travel.
Put a curser on the head of swings you think are good. Most good hitters don't let there head and eyes travel to far from start of swing to finish.

Keep her mechanics, but try to lesson the head travel is my opinion.

SL

Aug 3, 2013

I agree with how good her swing is for her age and it would be a good swing for older girls. But like I said the head travel, the eyes travel.
Put a curser on the head of swings you think are good. Most good hitters don't let there head and eyes travel to far from start of swing to finish.

Keep her mechanics, but try to lesson the head travel is my opinion.

SL[/QUOTE][video=youtube_share;nnMaBSqITrU]http://youtu.be/nnMaBSqITrU[/video]
updated swing from today

coachbob

Banned
Apr 26, 2012
SoCal
To many 'cooks'. Good luck.

You know what is right RD. Maybe you missed it at first, but you know now. Crankermo knows, redhot knows, but unfortunately, the neighborhood bully stepped in and started calling people names. Hopefully those gentlemen will chime in. Others have tiptoed around it, including you, but you aren't doing the girl any favors by not coming out and saying she would get better by addressing the issue at hand. I'm even pretty sure that OP sees it by now. He can certainly fix it, since his DD is obviously highly coachable. It's probably about time for the "I'm taking a break from public posting" farewell post; oh wait, he has a few more insults to throw around first.

Last edited:

coachbob

Banned
Apr 26, 2012
SoCal
Coach - Thanks for commenting and for the Gifs.

I sent a pm out last year to a member and he has been helping ever since.
I sent one to another member a few weeks ago and he has been helping. Nothing secret, nothing that hasn't been posted here before. I don't think anyone is being secret, I'm like you a Dad that's trying to help my DD.

Sure, my pleasure. Ok, fair enough, I understand now that you solicited the help. Doing this with our DD's is pretty great; isn't it?

Howe

Blowhard in training
Aug 28, 2013
I'm not going to pit child against child - we'll leave it at that - we'll leave that to the classless. @ 10yo, this young lady has some very good things going on. You and others use your made up terminology, and apply it as confirmation that you are all in the same club. You are amusing to watch. I can show you a list of greats when they were in HS - that you and others would have ruined.

These poor fellas stop their pullback, work their hands down and use too much momentum... LOL
Longo_wwwy1.gif

Griffey_wwwy2.gif

JONES_CHIPPER2.gif

ps. I am the opposite of a bully.

Last edited:

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
I am the opposite of a bully.
I didn't say nor call anyone a 'bully'. I simply said to many 'cooks' as in to many different opinions being tossed at dad and his DD. I gave MHO earlier in the thread. I just the hitter going in a different direction.

Last edited:

Howe

Blowhard in training
Aug 28, 2013
I didn't say nor call anyone a 'bully'. I simply said to many 'cooks' as in to many different opinions being tossed at dad and his DD. I gave MHO earlier in the thread. I just see it going in a different direction.
Never said you said it... Don't know why you would assume so.

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
Never said you said it... Don't know why you would assume so.

Because I felt like I may have been 'lumped' in to this group....
You and others use your made up terminology, and apply it as confirmation that you are all in the same club. You are amusing to watch. I can show you a list of greats when they were in HS - that you and others would have ruined.
I said I wasn't a 'fan' of to much momentum/movement for my DD. DD doesn't get to much forward momentum.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ntooutdoors