- Older Activity
- 06-23-2016, 08:30 PMWhen DD1 was a catcher, we were having a problem in our school system with staph infections. I felt it would be a great idea for her to keep some...19 replies | 0 view(s)
- 06-06-2016, 02:31 PMI want to say thanks to all of you that responded to this post. Years ago, I had DD1 rip her helmet off for everything. Since then I have learned...121 replies | 10432 view(s)
- 06-06-2016, 12:59 PMBaldNBeautiful replied to a thread Useful equipment designed for other sports being used in Fastpitch in Softball Equipment & Product ReviewsWhen DD1 was a HS senior, she had a hairline fracture in one of the bones in her throwing hand. We were able to find a pair of padded football gloves...1 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-29-2016, 12:44 PMI coach our MS team, and am helping out LL by Umpiring games once our season was completed. Unfortunately, there were only enough rules bought for...12 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-29-2016, 08:09 AMBaldNBeautiful replied to a thread Report on Baylor's failure -- Read it and weap in Softball DiscussionsHey lets not be too hard on Texas. We have similar problems with priorities here in Tennessee, and truth be told, all over the country. It is a...20 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
1 Visitor Messages
- Not much too say really. I have three daughters that thankfully look like their Mama. Oldest started playing when she was ten, I started coaching her team the next year. I've been hooked on this game since the first time I stepped on the field.
- Southern AppaLATCHa
- Eating, sleeping, and sometime devising the perfect first and third strategy.
- Teacher and Coach
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 02-04-2013 09:35 PM
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 95 Times in 76 Posts
- Last Activity
- 06-23-2016 08:41 PM
- Join Date
No results to display...