Your top 3 gloves for MI

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 8, 2016
Pictures?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol..ok technically it hasn't arrived yet and if you want pictures I will have to ask my wife to use her cell phone since I don't own one..we'll see what we can do.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Lol..ok technically it hasn't arrived yet and if you want pictures I will have to ask my wife to use her cell phone since I don't own one..we'll see what we can do.
Now I’m jealous! You do have electricity, indoor running water and plumbing, right?

Sorry, just prolonging the thread!

Jun 8, 2016
Now I’m jealous! You do have electricity, indoor running water and plumbing, right?

Sorry, just prolonging the thread!
I had one at one point. Lost it at a softball game, didn't have one for two weeks and realized that I didn't miss it and so I never bothered to get another one. I am in front of a computer all day at work anyway and when I come home I play ball with the kids till it is time to put them to bed so not really a need for one. I do have all other 21st century amenities now that we upgraded our television last year from the one I bought in grad school..in 2000.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
I had one at one point. Lost it at a softball game, didn't have one for two weeks and realized that I didn't miss it and so I never bothered to get another one. I am in front of a computer all day at work anyway and when I come home I play ball with the kids till it is time to put them to bed so not really a need for one. I do have all other 21st century amenities now that we upgraded our television last year from the one I bought in grad school..in 2000.
Again, I’m jealous! My dad owned 18 acres with a massive creek running through it. I tell my wife and kids what an awesome youth I had, I was never inside, in fact they had to find me when they needed me!

Both of my kids have no idea........if I weren’t married and didn’t have kids, I don’t think I’d have a job, I know how to survive, on nothing! My dad taught me very well how to! Sometimes I just wonder...........

Jun 8, 2016
Again, I’m jealous! My dad owned 18 acres with a massive creek running through it. I tell my wife and kids what an awesome youth I had, I was never inside, in fact they had to find me when they needed me!

Both of my kids have no idea........if I weren’t married and didn’t have kids, I don’t think I’d have a job, I know how to survive, on nothing! My dad taught me very well how to! Sometimes I just wonder...........
I have never owned a watch either. I had to be home by a certain time so I got used to being able find out the time from somebody and then knowing when 2,3 or 4 hours had gone by...my kids and wife are amazed that I can always know how long a certain amount of time has passed within 10 minutes or so.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brkou812