Xeno or LXT....

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 8, 2010
My daughter (17 y/o 5'6 135lb) switched from Xenos to LXT about 9 months ago and likes it better. Just as hot but with a bigger sweetspot per her. Swings 34/24. The LXT seems more durable than the Xeno for whatever reason.

ez_softball

Life at the diamond...
Apr 14, 2017
My daughter is Xeno all the way. LXT felt like a "wet noodle" to her and she HATED, HATED, did I say HATED the Ghost. She has always preferred heavier swinging bats and the Xeno in a drop 8 is what she has swung for the past 4 years. With that being said, she is VERY attached to her softball equipment and has difficulty making changes with any of her gear. She has (2) Xenos in her bag and there are another (2) in the wrapper out in the garage.

Jun 29, 2012
my 18yo wont pick up anything thats not a zeno. she is a strong line drive hitter with power and bat speed. she hits 220 home runs maybe 2ft above the fence and well beyond it. loves zeno. she is 5-6 and 130lbs. hits he ball as hard as anyone. my younger one uses dimarini. go figure.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
If I had to pick just one it would be LXT. It’s more versatile and suits more players. It’s more evenly balanced and closer to stated weight than Xeno. It also has a bigger sweet spot.

Xeno is a very good bat also but better suited for girls who are stronger hitters with better bat speed.

This is pretty accurate to what I have seen in past years. The Xeno is usually much heavier over sticker and a little more
stiff..so usually the bigger/stronger girls are the ones that like the Xeno. LXTs are more balanced and flex a bit more and more of
an overall bat that most would like between the two bats.

Now that doesn't say that a stronger girl wont like an LXT or smaller girl wont like a Xeno...that's just the norm feeling about
the bats. If you put those 2 bats down in front of 10 girls...the majority of the groups will usually always choose the LXT

May 17, 2018
This is pretty accurate to what I have seen in past years. The Xeno is usually much heavier over sticker and a little more
stiff..so usually the bigger/stronger girls are the ones that like the Xeno. LXTs are more balanced and flex a bit more and more of
an overall bat that most would like between the two bats.

Now that doesn't say that a stronger girl wont like an LXT or smaller girl wont like a Xeno...that's just the norm feeling about
the bats. If you put those 2 bats down in front of 10 girls...the majority of the groups will usually always choose the LXT
Thank you! she is 12yo and 5'7 & 145lbs. Strong as an ox. I ended up getting her the LXT. It will be here tomorrow!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RunnerOn2