WTB: Longshot I know... 2018 Ghost 33/23

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 9, 2020
it is funny people are asking to buy and maybe bc it is not an official for sale forum they think it should be given away..the offers of which didn't post for sale was answering a question someone posted they wanted like 250 for new in the wrapper like others I sent screen shots of them 500 plus and asked for fair offer and they went ghost ..

Mar 28, 2014
it is funny people are asking to buy and maybe bc it is not an official for sale forum they think it should be given away..the offers of which didn't post for sale was answering a question someone posted they wanted like 250 for new in the wrapper like others I sent screen shots of them 500 plus and asked for fair offer and they went ghost ..
I have no idea what you are saying

Mar 28, 2014
someone asked if anyone ad for sale .. responded and told them I was not in bat business to make an offer, the offer was less then when new and available.
Well what do you expect when you ask for someone to make an offer. If you want to sell something, put a price on it, otherwise don't be offended if someone makes you an offer that you feel is too low.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802