Winter (Indoor) Tournaments in the North East

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Hi all,

Does anyone have links to indoor locations that run softball tournaments? We are situated in Nova Scotia (Canada). Hence, we are basically looking at the northeastern part of the US.

Thank you so much for your time:),
Michel

Greenmonsters

Wannabe Duck Boat Owner
Feb 21, 2009
New England
Jan 15, 2009
There are two major indoor youth softball tournaments held in the Minneapolis area every year

Turkey Trot - held Friday - Sunday after Turkey day
Holiday Tournament - over Xmas break

The Rosemount Irish dome where they are held houses two full sized softball fields under one roof with decent lighting and so-so temp control. We have had teams from Canada at both in years past. Facility is about 30 minutes from airport

See link below. Tournaments should be posted in October

http://www.irishsportsdome.com/

Sep 11, 2009
Mesa Arizona
I guess I'm spoiled to a point here in Arizona. We can honestly play 96 to 98% of the year. The tournament hosts are making a lot of money here with tourneys almost every weekend. The catch you ask, It's Hotter than Hot during the summer season. The winter time is pretty cold when your used to this hottness.

May 9, 2008
Hartford, CT
Adirondak Sports Complex in Glens Falls / Queensbury NY

Went last January ... they generally have several depending age group.

I can't get my computer to paste the link ....

obbay

Banned
Aug 21, 2008
Boston, MA
You bring up a good point. I will ask at our indoor facility about the possibility of hosting an indoor tournament or two in winter. We play winterball there and the season takes a break for the month of January.
you can check out their facility here:
**** STRIKE ONE ****

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brkou812