Wilson Glove Day

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 8, 2016
Yeah, someone got their wallet taken away, or either she found his squirrel money?
Your predatory ways won't work on me..I am too cheap (and poor..don't forget poor)
I should take a picture of the glove I use..make sure you haven't eaten in a few days if I do!!

Jun 8, 2016
If I remember correctly, it worked once!
Not for me though, that was for my little darling!! Ok little darling is a bit much but she can be sweet at times.
Plus I started a thread asking for advice so you cannot really put a notch in predatory belt on that one.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Not for me though, that was for my little darling!! Ok little darling is a bit much but she can be sweet at times.
Plus I started a thread asking for advice so you cannot really put a notch in predatory belt on that one.
You’re right! Easy with all this predatory talk, doesn’t sound too good!

Fall ball is definitely in swing, I’ve had 5 different PM’s today seeking new glove information, I didn’t get any work done today! Pretty good day! ;)

Jan 8, 2019
You’re right! Easy with all this predatory talk, doesn’t sound too good!

Fall ball is definitely in swing, I’ve had 5 different PM’s today seeking new glove information, I didn’t get any work done today! Pretty good day! ;)
Sorry! That was me. My apologies to your boss, as well!

On the bright side, thanks for the advice, and I have a lovely looking A2000 1799 on its way!

How many gloves do I need to buy to be a "collector"? And do they need to be new?

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
How many gloves do I need to buy to be a "collector"? And do they need to be new?
No, not new, but if not new it’s got to be some rare unobtainable ghost that there was less than 10 made....ever!

And the number it takes to be a collector? Don’t worry, your wife will let you know exactly what that number is!!

Feb 10, 2016
Illinois
Found this on sale the other day under $170 and jumped on it for my daughter. Wilson had it slightly cheaper ($10) on sale day but I had already ordered.
38943cac94a81f5ccb2a5fbbb58ec3d5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cputman12