Wilson Bat Day - This Wednesday

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 20, 2015
Ordered 3 bats yesterday....I kind of have a problem with bats like Anna's dad with gloves lol....but it was a great deal!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Jul 22, 2020
Almost ordered another bat today just incase DD didn't like her first one haha. She surprised me wanting the CF over the Xeno but she hit the CF and prism far better than she did the Xeno. Hope everybody got some good deals on bats.

Dec 20, 2019
Ordered 3 bats yesterday....I kind of have a problem with bats like Anna's dad with gloves lol....but it was a great deal!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Good quality leather gloves last longer than bats as long as it is taken good care of. With bats it will get broken or the stamps might changes in the future.

Jun 8, 2018
It's so frustrating that I missed this thread. By the time I got the email from Wilson, all of my daughter's sized bats were gone in anything we would have wanted.

Oct 9, 2020
So just got the 2020 CF, do I need to register it? Or do I just keep the paper work for if I indeed need to make a claim?

Aug 10, 2020
So just got the 2020 CF, do I need to register it? Or do I just keep the paper work for if I indeed need to make a claim?
Usually to do a warranty claim, you just need your proof of purchase, so just save a PDF your emailed receipt somewhere. Shouldn't be any issue particularly since you bought straight through them and not a third party.

Oct 5, 2018
Dicks has good deals right now on a few bats, plus looks like theres a $20 off coupon too, similar to bat day prices on...

FNX, Xeno, RXT, Power Carbon and CF all drop 10

Drop 11 Rawlings QPro too

Dec 11, 2010
Usually to do a warranty claim, you just need your proof of purchase, so just save a PDF your emailed receipt somewhere. Shouldn't be any issue particularly since you bought straight through them and not a third party.
Keep a copy of your credit card statement for the bat purchase too.

My credit card company offers as a service double manufacturers warranty. I received a refund of bat purchase price twice on bats that were out of warranty from the company.

This is probably mostly for parents of older players who are done moving up in bat size or are handing down bats to younger sisters.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802