Who to buy LXT from?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 28, 2019
[QUOTE="MadBandit22, post: 549375, member: 17404"

What size are you looking for?
33/23
[/QUOTE]

Not too many great deals on 19 LXT’s right now. Direct Sports has them for around $200 including 15% off coupon. Not sure they have 33” though.
Call SPC Sports and see what they can do for you if they have your size.

Apr 28, 2019
Hard to make a comparison of two bats when you never used one is kinda tough.

Not sure what your referring to. We used a teammates 20 PC a while back for BP. She doesn’t like it and is looking to sell it. We gave it a shot 32” 22. One DD thought it was too light and preferred her Ghosts & Xeno.

Other DD said it wrung her hands and likes her Sluggers & Rawlings.

A good indication is how many used newer bats you see for resale. Also reviews from multiple sources. Obviously a hands-on BP session is ideal but not everybody has that opportunity.

The PC seems to be one of those love it or hate it bats. Either very positive or very negative no middle ground. IMO it’s a thumbs down.

Apr 28, 2019
Ok, last time you spoke about it, you never used one. I dont think seeing bats for sale says much
though.
I disagree. The more newer used bats indicates either people bought the wrong bat for their needs or just didn’t like it. Like used cars.

I’m seeing a lot of PC’s & Prisms for resale. Other bats as well just not as many.

It appears the Carbon 1 is the bat of choice for most college teams swinging Mizuno’s. Not sure why it’s lower tech and less expensive. Maybe older girls like more feedback.

The PC is a nice looking bat. Nice colorway. I personally don’t like the endcap and solid 2” or so solid paint strip near end cap.

Decent bat but wouldn’t put down any Ghosts, Sluggers, or Rawlings bats to pick it up.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
For sale bats could be a lot of times, people dont like the feel of the bat, bought the wrong size, or their
kid outgrew it, yada yada. I see wayyy more used LS/demars/Eastons for sale...but they also sell wayyy more bats. So I dont really look at it that way. We just read into things diff MB

Apr 28, 2019
For sale bats could be a lot of times, people dont like the feel of the bat, bought the wrong size, or their
kid outgrew it, yada yada. I see wayyy more used LS/demars/Eastons for sale...but they also sell wayyy more bats. So I dont really look at it that way. We just read into things diff MB

Totally agree.

Totally agree. Many legit reasons to like/dislike bats. Can’t believe parents still purchase wrong size bats but it happens. Look at a chart or ask somebody that knows what their talking about.

That’s why you ask questions to find out what’s legit, what was a mistake, and what changed from time of purchase to now want to sell.

Dec 5, 2017
The poster appre

The poster apparently has good taste in bats. LXT is a better bat than the PC.
That's your opinion, not fact. DD had an Lxt and did not like it. Bought a PC and loves it, no hand ringing whatsoever and she always complains about it with other bats. A sample of one means nothing but neither do blanket statements.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802