Who to buy LXT from?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Cycle of old model bats...when next model comes out, price drops to the basement. Then as supplies diminish,
price goes back up if the demand is there.

Its like the seasons in a year...haha

Nov 15, 2019
Dicks looks like it just got the 33/23 back in stock. $220 and not hard to get a coupon to bring it down to $200
and now it appears to be out of stock again. Hopefully you got it in time.
[/QUOTE]

I missed it, but I noticed that it has been in and out of stock too. I'm still wavering between the LXT and the Ghost...

Nov 15, 2019
Cycle of old model bats...when next model comes out, price drops to the basement. Then as supplies diminish,
price goes back up if the demand is there.

Its like the seasons in a year...haha

That makes sense and explains why I saw it for a better price a month or two ago.

Feb 6, 2020
and now it appears to be out of stock again. Hopefully you got it in time.

I missed it, but I noticed that it has been in and out of stock too. I'm still wavering between the LXT and the Ghost...
[/QUOTE]

Hopefully, your DD gets a chance to demo them. I think the LXT and the Ghost are pretty different bats.

Mar 4, 2018
I've been entertaining the idea of a PC, but I can't find one to demo around here so I've never actually seen one.

In my experience, you will spend more time shipping the Power Carbon in the mail than you will be able to use the bat. Had 3 Power Carbon bats, they were all junk. Not one of them lasted more than a month or two.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802