Who to buy LXT from?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
That's your opinion, not fact. DD had an Lxt and did not like it. Bought a PC and loves it, no hand ringing whatsoever and she always complains about it with other bats. A sample of one means nothing but neither do blanket statements.

Also, we all know kids. If you give them a bat they "don't" want to like, they aren't going to...haha. If your kid loves a certain
bat, and you hand her something to try that she doesn't want to, its not gonna do well :)

Dec 5, 2017
Also, we all know kids. If you give them a bat they "don't" want to like, they aren't going to...haha. If your kid loves a certain
bat, and you hand her something to try that she doesn't want to, its not gonna do well :)
Didn't know you had met my kid. 😜 Surest way to get her to not like something is to tell her my opinion of it.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
That’s why you ask questions to find out what’s legit, what was a mistake, and what changed from time of purchase to now want to sell.

I will guarantee a lot of bats for resale, are wrong weights. Problem is, when a bat isn't at every store, parents guess.
Bats are all over the place weight wise, not one bat is like another. If you don't take that into account, you could end
up wrong. And also, like I said above, man, kids are picky and a lot want what Sally has. A parent buys a bat to try,
and the daughter doesn't want to switch no matter what, so it goes up for sale...haha

And nothing said here is saying the LXT is a bad bat, its a good bat. Kinda got off the subject a little :)

Jun 8, 2016
Didn't know you had met my kid. 😜 Surest way to get her to not like something is to tell her my opinion of it.
My kid gets the bat I give her. I've told her if she doesn't like it she has 3 options a) don't play b) pay for the bat you want yourself or c) get good enough where somebody else pays for your bats.

Jan 24, 2020
Lol! Nope, inside my shed with portable shop lighting at the time!

To this day when I glance indirectly at it, it looks like a blooming flower. I have thought about changing it several times and decided to keep it around.
It always looks like bagpipes to me :unsure::ROFLMAO:

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
To me, somebody took way to much time standing bats up OR someone has a nice flat garage floor
Seems like some retired guy ;)

I was never good at the "what does this splotch look like" game :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cputman12