Who is still Coaching after dd has moved on?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 20, 2020
Boston
Never had a DD. Helped my cousin with her daughters at 12u about 18 years ago. Stayed with 12u for about 10 years. Went to 14u. Then Jv. And now TB. Step DD played for me 1 year but that was all. Love the game

Sep 21, 2017
PA
This past Spring would have been year 21 coaching High School sports. I'm single, no kids, but got asked to be an assistant while in college and never looked back. I absolutely love the sport and the students I get to work with every day!

marriard

Not lost - just no idea where I am
Oct 2, 2011
Florida
I am struggling with this.... I have been asked to coach a few teams now DD is off to college.

Not immediately is probably the best answer. I dont feel I can be all in on the commitment at the moment. I also want to be able to go watch DD play and not work around a team schedule.

I am going to umpire more. But the great thing about umpiring is that if I don't want to, I dont have to.

I am going to continue on our local board. Probably continue to organize a lot of our rec program, help run our tournaments and help our recruiting age teams get girls recruited. Organize and run some clinics.

We shall see.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wes_K