Who has the very best overall pitching mechanics?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 30, 2013
Binghamton, NY
Galati sure struck out a lot of batters in her career,
but I'm not sure she'd be one of my picks for a young pitcher to emulate.
Kindof funky from the waist-down... how she ends up with stride foot in the air, and all weight back on her pivot foot?

http://youtu.be/KGOHEIQICaM

She is the pitcher however, aside from Scarborough, that I do reference when folks ask for examples of effective "short" D1 pitchers...

Last edited:
Jul 26, 2010
Angela Tincher is a product of Denny Tincher, which is who my daughter is now seeing at 15, what a difference GREAT coaching, hard work, and an ability to change when it makes since can make. Worth the 11 hour drive for us to see him. Ferish drive and drag look terrific.

More like Denny Tincher is a product of Angela Tincher, but you're still in good hands ;)

-W

Jan 11, 2015
More like Denny Tincher is a product of Angela Tincher, but you're still in good hands ;)

-W

Did Angela teach Denny how to pitch, think not! I will agree with you that the fact that what he taught Angela helped her to be great, which in turn has helped him.

Jun 19, 2013
Crowhopping? Leaping yes but crowhopping no....

That would be correct, leaping. I was quoting my 13 year old and should have added that. I just thought it was funny that I had rewatched that video a number of times and thought man she's good. So I call my DD over and say look at this little girl and she first time out notices the back foot off the ground for QUITE a leap. But I do agree she looks great if she gets that toe down.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brookeshaelee