Who do you have to win the WCWS(besides OU)

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 8, 2016
Welp my bracket has been blown to bits. Guess I'm pulling for Clemson now. Or rather anyone other than OU, Florida, and Duke lol.
Let me see if I can figure this out.
Don’t like the dominance, don’t like the coach and don’t like the basketball team? Am I close?

I would have said don’t like pattar (which still might be true) but I have nothing to do with FL so I ruled that one out..

Last edited:
Aug 9, 2021
After last year we decided to pick our brackets in two phases. First round winner was person with the most picks after this weekend. Pending the outcome of tonights game, that winner will have 10 or 11 correct picks out of the 16 possible.

Every one we will repick starting from the Super Regionals going to the end. Still have to figure out the tiebreakers.

Let me see if I can figure this out.
Don’t like the dominance, don’t like the coach and don’t like the basketball team? Am I close?

I would have said don’t like pattar (which still might be true) but I have nothing to do with FL so I ruled that one out..
Dang you’re good. I don’t like the basketball team…or the college in general. They’re just um different. Guess that’s the most polite way I can put it.
And I do like you. You’ve provided me with many a laugh! Also I agree with most everything you post too.

Jun 8, 2016
Dang you’re good. I don’t like the basketball team…or the college in general. They’re just um different. Guess that’s the most polite way I can put it.
And I do like you. You’ve provided me with many a laugh! Also I agree with most everything you post too.
How about the OU (dominance) and FL (coach) guesses?

Duke was only the “not like the bball team” guess although not liking the coach might work there too..😉

Even though I went to grad school there, I never really liked the bball team. I did enjoy the school though. Softball wasn’t even a twinkle in the AD’s eye when I was there.

How about the OU (dominance) and FL (coach) guesses?

Duke was only the “not like the bball team” guess although not liking the coach might work there too..😉

Even though I went to grad school there, I never really liked the bball team. I did enjoy the school though. Softball wasn’t even a twinkle in the AD’s eye when I was there.

You were spot on with those two as well. As far as the school, kids there nowadays are weird, the area right around the university is weird. That's the most polite way a country boy can put it lol.

Jun 8, 2016
You were spot on with those two as well. As far as the school, kids there nowadays are weird, the area right around the university is weird. That's the most polite way a country boy can put it lol.
Lol..I am prof from MA so my idea of weird is probably different than yours 😉.

I did have somebody steal the wallet from my back pocket when I fell asleep as$ out on a couch outside the Engineering computer lab..didn’t appreciate that 😂

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sstop28