Who do you have to win the WCWS(besides OU)

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
Lol..I am prof from MA so my idea of weird is probably different than yours 😉.

I did have somebody steal the wallet from my back pocket when I fell asleep as$ out on a couch outside the Engineering computer lab..didn’t appreciate that 😂
🤣 thankfully weird has different definitions!

Appears the person who took your wallet appreciated you fell asleep in public.🤷‍♀️ but who knows if they appreciated what was in it ?!

Jul 5, 2016
You were spot on with those two as well. As far as the school, kids there nowadays are weird, the area right around the university is weird. That's the most polite way a country boy can put it lol.
I'm no country boy, but 40 years on, in some ways the town where I went to college seems like a alien world now in some ways. Private colleges were never poverty-stricken areas, but the money in evidence in the areas around the top colleges in kind of bizarre to me.

I had a friend who applied the BMW test when he was looking at colleges with his son - he counted the number of fancy cars in the student parking lots.

Jun 8, 2016
🤣 thankfully weird has different definitions!

Appears the person who took your wallet appreciated you fell asleep in public.🤷‍♀️ but who knows if they appreciated what was in it ?!
I fell asleep in public because I hadn't slept in 48 hours..I spent 3/4 of my time in that computer lab and slept there 3 or 4 times a week until my GF (now wife) moved there after spending 2 years teaching English in Japan.

There was no money in there (same as now..) but my license and credit/debit cards were. Was a pain in the butt..

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2016
There were some great games this weekend, but also a couple of mistakes that will take some time to get over. Obviously part of the game is flawless execution on defense and offense, but when you make a mistake that very likely cost your team a chance to advance to the supers, that's gotta hurt bad.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brkou812