Who do you “Follow”?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 29, 2010
Knoxville, TN
I follow a lot of catching folks on Twitter, baseball and softball. Try to learn as much as I can. Thankful to have RAD here! Its been a boost to an always less than busy section of the forum. Anybody you all recommend? Really liking the ones who are teaching ground up/bottom feeder stuff.

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
Heyyy thank you for that!
Nice to find Discuss Fastpitch has an active chat group!

Ahhaa jdaddy keeping that knowledge growing! Thats how your always adding great discussion to the forum!!

*Think its a great thing to continue growing our knowledge helps make educated decisions!!
Awesome post topic!

Well not really on topic of twittery or facebook...which i really dont do.... Deffinetly go to ball parks tho.

Support snacks bars.
Favorite thing to bring my stopwatch. Support my students and cheer for all catchers!
Any great play on the field!
Awesome at bats!
All age brackets!
All teams!
Celebrate softball!

I guess if i follow anyone its the teams students have gone off to college to play for.
Really neat to see them on t.v.
*Thats gotta be the biggest kick for parents!!!!

Last edited:
I follow a lot of catching folks on Twitter, baseball and softball. Try to learn as much as I can. Thankful to have RAD here! Its been a boost to an always less than busy section of the forum. Anybody you all recommend? Really liking the ones who are teaching ground up/bottom feeder stuff.

Check out “Dominate the Dish” on FB. She might have some other social media presence but I don’t know. Especially if you like bottom feeder stuff.
She was at a camp at Duke University this weekend. It was the best camp I’ve been to in awhile. DD learned some new tricks for her toolbox.
By far my favorite.

Sep 29, 2010
Knoxville, TN
Check out “Dominate the Dish” on FB. She might have some other social media presence but I don’t know. Especially if you like bottom feeder stuff.
She was at a camp at Duke University this weekend. It was the best camp I’ve been to in awhile. DD learned some new tricks for her toolbox.
By far my favorite.
Kristin Cox. Love her stuff!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winters3478