which nationals are you hoping for?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 1, 2010
We're hoping/planning on the ASA Southern Nationals in Broken Arrow, OK. Tulsa's only about 3 hours away--too close to pass up.

Oct 10, 2011
Orlando

We're doing the 18u A -ESPN USSSA Road to the World Series in Orlando. All the girls wanted to go back.

Feb 3, 2011
PGF or bust. I was telling Coach just the other day that DD was doing her "going to Huntington Beach, yeah yeah!" dance. That said, we've still got to qualify, but I believe we're rounding into form at just the right time. ASA Nationals (right in our backyard) is the fallback plan if we fail to secure a berth for PGF.

We are not going *gasp*. Just TCS Nationals in Reno and Colorado Fireworks. Will be doing the ASA qualifiers in Texas though...
Our group loved Reno last year. If you happen to get any games at Shadow Mountain, be sure to try the lemonade!

Mar 18, 2014
Georgia
We are 16's also was hoping for ASA In Chattanooga since its 20 mins from my house but unfortunately coach accepted a invitation to PGF so another expensive trip to Hunnington Beach but the girls are excited they love playing in California.

FastpitchFan

Softball fan
Feb 28, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Even though DD's team qualified for the TCS Western World Series in Utah, the coaches for some reason said we are not going? We are trying to qualify for PGF Nationals in July. If we don't qualify, this summer DD will probably tryout for the table tennis team or something (sarcasm button).

What are the best Nationals?

In order of strength, prestige, etc.

PGF
USSSA
PONY
ASA
Etc.

What are your thoughts?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads