Which bat to buy?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

softgabby

Gear Empress
Mar 10, 2016
Just behind home plate
I totally agree with what @Eric F said. Easton Ghost bats are pretty good. They are a hair heavier than what the sticker says but not so much so to be burdensome. Plus, it does feel somewhat end loaded. Personally, I have a 2020 Easton Ghost and I love it. I also have a Mizuno Carbon as well as a Mizuno Power Carbon both 2020 models. Both bats feel like they are end loaded as well. Since I am in college, right now, I can only use them in a BP session unless weather dictates we can get outside on a softball field (so far that's been most of the time even though it's been kinda cool out). I love the feel of the bat although it took a little getting used to a -9 bat coming from a -10.

Also, I recommend getting your bat through @CoreSoftball20 . He has some awesome deals and has put me onto some really good deals as well for bats.

Dec 11, 2010
"Balanced" has become a marketing buzzword, and gets used in the context that more "balance" is better. The thing is, there is no specific definition of what "balanced" means. Every bat has a balance point. Some are more towards the handle. Some are more towards the barrel. One is not better than another.

My DD has both the 2018 and 2020 Ghosts. The balance didn't change, and both have a slightly end-loaded feel.

This is absolutely correct.

Xeno is another example of the same thing.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winters3478