Where to find: Combat Maxum

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 19, 2016
Texas
I grabbed a couple of baseball Maxums when they where being closed out. Great bat. My DS has always been a big fan and has had 4 or 5 Combats. My daughter liked her Combat (softball version of the portent with somebodies name stamped on it), but left it for the Xeno and eventually the CF.

I wish Combat hadn't gotten swallowed up like they did, but it seemed they weren't really able to keep up with the R&D. When the baseball USA Bat stamp came out, it looked like the death knell to the small bat company that now had to split their R&D and inventory. The single piece works well in baseball, but it seems like softball is all about the 2 piece bats.

Jun 28, 2017
Anyone have any inside info on searching for old model bats? Daughter fell in love with the Combat Maxum that I bought on a whim from closeoutbats.com when they had them for $99. I'd love to find some that people bought but got pushed the back when the kid wanted a ghost. Lol. Unfortunately she popped it a few weeks ago and I haven't been able to find them anywhere (eBay, Google, Craigslist). It was the white with purple graphics model (2017 I think). 32/22 or 33/23.
My guy has a 33/25 34/24 31/21.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brookeshaelee