WHEN THE OTHER PITCHER DOMINATES

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
I know you're a baseball hater rad but this one of a few of my all time favorite sports moments to see live. Sitting right behind the 3rd base dugout with a life long astros fan. Two of the first 3 Ks are in the hall now. The 98 stros we a tough offensive team. Seeing this unknown kid deal was like watching Mozart play piano. You just tip your hat

:) even in the pro's pitcher dominate prepared batters!

WHAT DO YOU DO? :)

imo not ok to keep swinging and missing, guessing, staring....
Gotta do something more!

WOOHOO GO STRATEGY !

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
Told you earlier. You're screwed
Might be screwed your batters cant hit well, but doesnt have to be concede the game with batters strugling on same path/plan over and over.

625ender you write often what good coaching can do. Are you actually commenting~ let it happen, screwed.
Be surprised if you dont have a plan B?! :)

May 23, 2015
Might be screwed your batters cant hit well, but doesnt have to be concede the game with batters strugling on same path/plan over and over.

625ender you write often what good coaching can do. Are you actually commenting~ let it happen, screwed.
Be surprised if you dont have a plan B?! :)
I mentioned that earlier. Practice more. You are not going to take away a game from a dominant pitching performance. Sure someone might sneak up and walk followed up by a homer. Things happen. Its not going to be because I whispered something into someone's ear in the dugout. You dont learn in games you learn in practice. If you're not learning in practice your coach is terrible

This is a humbling game you will lose. You just want to be on the good side of it

Jun 8, 2016
Wait till an appropriate time (e.g. for many before the game ends) and text your AC (because you followed @OsDad's very astute advice and are sitting in your vehicle) and have him/her ask (beg/plead ) if she wants to join your team...?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802