When do the 2021 bats come out?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 19, 2016
DD Is still In love with her Ghost Advanced. She won't touch her Zen anymore unless I make her during practice to save some punishment on the GA.....I don't know why I'm doing that, It has a warranty.

However, I do have a bat addiction to feed, and I'm thinking about getting a Prism just for shits n giggles. Will there be a new version of that out this year? Any idea on when It would be released? If anyone has a used 31/20 or 30/19 Prism In good shape Id be open to a reasonable price.

Oct 5, 2018
DD Is still In love with her Ghost Advanced. She won't touch her Zen anymore unless I make her during practice to save some punishment on the GA.....I don't know why I'm doing that, It has a warranty.

However, I do have a bat addiction to feed, and I'm thinking about getting a Prism just for shits n giggles. Will there be a new version of that out this year? Any idea on when It would be released? If anyone has a used 31/20 or 30/19 Prism In good shape Id be open to a reasonable price.
With no background, and you may very well know all of this... If this is for the same DD that loves the GA and wont pick up the zen, then I'd caution against the drop 11 prism. Word out is that the prisms swing very light, like the zen and will be close to sticker wt. So a 31/20 Prism will be a light swinging 20oz bat. If she's swinging a 31/20 GA, that's a heavy swinging probably close to 22oz bat.

May 19, 2016
With no background, and you may very well know all of this... If this is for the same DD that loves the GA and wont pick up the zen, then I'd caution against the drop 11 prism. Word out is that the prisms swing very light, like the zen and will be close to sticker wt. So a 31/20 Prism will be a light swinging 20oz bat. If she's swinging a 31/20 GA, that's a heavy swinging probably close to 22oz bat.
[/QUOTE

She swings a 30/19 GA right now. Going by weight database the -11 prisms were an ounce over sticker and -10 were spot on or very close. I’d honestly like a 31/20 Prism.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA

Demarini has always been light...even their "endloads" have always swung lighter than normal endloads. Been that way
in slowpitch bats as well.

You are right...Never assume each manufacturer will feel the same.

Aug 7, 2017
While researching bats I came across this beauty. It looks to be the 2021 Stars and Stripes that Core mentioned. Looks like they want an extra $50 for the paint job ($399 msrp). Now that it is only $50 away from the Advanced, it's going to make the decision even more difficult.V1811_6205_main2.jpegV1811_6205_main.jpeg

Aug 6, 2013
DD will only swing an LXT and her 2019 is getting pretty dinged up. Does anyone know when the 2021 LXT will be released and if it will be new technology or just another repaint? TIA.

Jun 7, 2020
I was told by Play It Again Sports the new lxt drops in September. It's not a black lxt like this years model. It looks either white or silver. I seen the new picture of it there. It has been pushed back due to Covid. I'm not sure if it has the new tech or not. We are waiting on the 2021 lxt as well

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winters3478