What's the same, what's different

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 8, 2016
Hey this thread seems like something different. Peaks head in
Ldcnija.gif

Jan 6, 2009
Chehalis, Wa
Shawn, have you tried it from a leveraged fyb position and syncing with contracting obliques ?

No haven’t tried that.

I did record some swings of some ML players today, Yelich was one, it did look like they were swinging down more than I thought happened. One was a teammate and the other was Freeman. I’ll post some clips later.

Jan 6, 2009
Chehalis, Wa
Freeman has and utilizes great posture in his swing. If I had to pick a hitter to define great posture it would be Freeman.

Golf anyone? Is he swinging down or up? I do know he has great posture to support his swing. This was a HR to center.

On Earth you look "up" at the moon. Therefor you might think that if your on the moon you would have to look "down" on the Earth. Although that's not what happens. There is no up or down in space. If you looked at the Earth from the moon you would have to look "up" or at least you would think your looking up.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Do you swing down or up? Or is there just a point in the swing where you intersect the ball in it's path.

This swing didn't result in a HR, it did however have a exit velocity of 110 mph. It appears he is swinging down.

giphy.gif

'

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sstop28