What you are thankful for

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Ken Krause

Administrator
Admin
May 7, 2008
Mundelein, IL
It's that time of year, the time when we all think about the things in our life that we're thankful for. So we might as well do a little of that here as well.

What are you thankful for? I'll start with one: I am thankful that I live in a country and have a life where whether riseballs rise and the best way to hit a softball are some of the things that take up so much of my mindshare. That means my "real" problems are pretty small.

How about you? What are you thankful for?

Oct 27, 2009
I am thankful for the fact that my DD is healthy in mind, body, and spirit and able to enjoy this wonderful game I hold so close to my heart. I am thankful for the time I get to share with her, both to and from, all her practices and games. I am thankful for the opportunity to share my knowledge and passion of the game I love, with both her and her teammates. I am thankful for the oppportunity and privilage to coach and hopefully make a difference in her and her teammates lives. I am thankful for the friends and relationships this game has given to me as a result of the interactions with both her team and the men's league I have played in my entire adult life.

mike s

Pitcher's Dad
Jul 18, 2011
Northern IL
What I am thankful for

I am thankful there is no question my dds can go to school, get an education, play sports, work and marry whom they wish. This is not the case in all parts of the world. I am thankful for the opportunities that this great game has given me to bond with my girls, their teammates and others. This truely is a great game. Finally thank you to all who contribute to this blog, you have educated and challenged me to seek out more information that I can pass on to the terrific girls we have the privilage of working with.
May you all have a great Thanksgiving
Mike
Act well thine part therein all honor lies

Jan 25, 2011
I'am thankful that each and everyday that we wake up,that each one of use has an opportunity to change someones life.To take the time that has been given to us, to show compasion and caring to are fellow man.Weather that is through this great sport of softball,or just a kind word to a stranger and to show my dd that everyone deserves a voice to be heared.Thankful that even if we all don't agree,that we can learn from one another.Most of all thankful,to God,the good old U.S.A.,and all of you that share this passion of softball. Happy Thanksgiving to all.

May 11, 2009
Great Thread Ken!!
I am thankful for every day that is granted. After a brain aneurysm every day is truly a miracle. Every day is one more that might not have been. Every day not sweating the small stuff because you have seen the big stuff. To do the hardest thing in the world to do - write a letter to your family "just in case" and never needing to have it delivered. Time with my wife and daughters. I thank the lord that when my oldest DD hit her first home run she came out of the dugout and held me like she had never held me before with a very short message through the tears "Thank you dad". To spend time with other parents at tournaments have been truly amazing and memorable.
But most of all to have a family that loves and respects each other.
I wish all a happy and safe holiday season. We all are fortunate in our own ways.

Jan 25, 2011
Great Thread Ken!!
I am thankful for every day that is granted. After a brain aneurysm every day is truly a miracle. Every day is one more that might not have been. Every day not sweating the small stuff because you have seen the big stuff. To do the hardest thing in the world to do - write a letter to your family "just in case" and never needing to have it delivered. Time with my wife and daughters. I thank the lord that when my oldest DD hit her first home run she came out of the dugout and held me like she had never held me before with a very short message through the tears "Thank you dad". To spend time with other parents at tournaments have been truly amazing and memorable.
But most of all to have a family that loves and respects each other.
I wish all a happy and safe holiday season. We all are fortunate in our own ways.
thank you,for sharing with us,something personal about you.It is good to all of us to hear,what matters the most when it could of been taken away.God Bless You and your family

coachtucc

Banned
May 7, 2008
A, A
Thankful for my KPY 12U Travel team for always showing up, being enthusiastic and and playing hard and re-instilling my joy for
the game after losing it!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brookeshaelee