What type of Softball

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 27, 2017
I have had great luck with the MacGregor 11" ASA Fastpitch softballs. Purchased on Amazon for the best price.
Moving to 12" balls this season and have been looking at ordering 100 or so from Alibaba.
Anyone have any experience with Alibaba for softballs

May 24, 2013
So Cal
My DD's preference for throwing is the Dudley SB12 and CFP. She likes them better than Dream Seams. For hitting, anything with a leather cover and not beat to mush (like half the ones in my bucket).

Jun 14, 2018
WarriorMike got me a dozen of the Mach1 softballs a few seasons ago and I have had really good luck with them. I have to say for the price compared to some others I would have no issue going back to get more of them when need be.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
My DD's preference for throwing is the Dudley SB12 and CFP. She likes them better than Dream Seams. For hitting, anything with a leather cover and not beat to mush (like half the ones in my bucket).

Nothing worse than loading up on a pitch, power behind the swing, swing perfect...then the poof of a dead
ball that goes nowhere near where it should have :)

May 24, 2013
So Cal
WarriorMike got me a dozen of the Mach1 softballs a few seasons ago and I have had really good luck with them. I have to say for the price compared to some others I would have no issue going back to get more of them when need be.

I recently got a dozen of the same balls from the same guy. My DD has only hit twice with them. I'm withholding judgement until she beats on them a bit more. So far, they fly pretty nice. Good to hear that yours are holding up well.

Jan 29, 2016
I recently won about 2 dozen barely used Baden "perfection" ball in a raffle at the NSA world series. These are great balls. Also, Dudley thunder heat. Tried the Dream Seams they didn't hold up as well as the Dudleys

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brookeshaelee