What is your current Situation?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

What is your current situation?

• Total voters
Apr 20, 2015
DD1 is a 2024 playing on a national level 14u team. Also plays soccer and basketball. DD2 2030...8u playing 10u in a local organization. Also playing bball. It's a crazy life but I wouldn't trade it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Oct 1, 2014
USA
Mine too!
Question for you...when you say your DD has played her last season of TB but she is still a Sr in HS is that due to softball being a Spring sport in your state? It seems out here that most kids play TB through that summer between Senior year in HS and Freshmen year in College.

marriard

Not lost - just no idea where I am
Oct 2, 2011
Florida
Question for you...when you say your DD has played her last season of TB but she is still a Sr in HS is that due to softball being a Spring sport in your state? It seems out here that most kids play TB through that summer between Senior year in HS and Freshmen year in College.

DD will play travel through mid-August once HS is over. Pretty much right up to when she leaves.

But no more Fall Travel for her...

Mar 8, 2016

DD has finished her last "fall" season of travel ball. She will play her senoir year of HS in the spring and then TB for the summer. With spring HS season the summer season for TB is very short. This year there are 8 weekends between the HS state championship weekend and when she has to report to school. We will probably play 6 or 7 of those weekends.

Jun 27, 2018
DD is a 2021. Playing 18u currently talking to a few D3’s and 1 D1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nov 15, 2019
I have a freshman in college who played softball all her life but wasn't sure if she could manage the academic demands of going into nursing with the amount of time collegiate sports require, so she didn't pursue it. A few months after college started she realized how much she missed sports and was able to walk on to the lacrosse team.
My other DD plays 13u travel.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winters3478