What is going on at Texas A&M

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 5, 2013
Back on the dirt...
The fan base at A&M is incredible. I did not grow up liking A&M and honestly probably rooted against them more often than not. (Im about 100 miles from there) But my oldest daughter is about to graduate from there and its an incredible place to visit on game day. The traditions they have that have been around for a LONG time makes it appealing to me. Im hoping I have another that will go there.

And it has a great reputation for education. Whats not to like? :)

Dec 11, 2010
Lol.... They have football? When did that start?

Stolen from Flo Softball:

Senior second baseman Kaitlyn Alderink and sophomore pitcher Maddie MacGrandle have both elected to step away from head coach Jo Evans team. Texas A&M confirmed the news on Wednesday

The transfers leave Texas A&M with additional holes to fill, following the graduation of six seniors. More disconcerting for the program, Alderink becomes the third starter to leave the program this summer.

Pitcher Samantha Show (Oklahoma State) and outfielder Keeli Milligan (Louisiana-Lafayette) defected in June.

Last edited:
Nov 25, 2012
USA

Senior second baseman Kaitlyn Alderink and sophomore pitcher Maddie MacGrandle have both elected to step away from head coach Jo Evans team. Texas A&M confirmed the news on Wednesday

The transfers leave Texas A&M with additional holes to fill, following the graduation of six seniors. More disconcerting for the program, Alderink becomes the third starter to leave the program this summer.

Pitcher Samantha Show (Oklahoma State) and outfielder Keeli Milligan (Louisiana-Lafayette) defected in June.

I saw that as well last night. Something is definitely going on. MacGrandle was the biggest schock to me as she was all everything in the Frisco/Dallas area in HS. She got some playing time as a freshman and would have had more of the load this year or at least that is what I thought.

Of course, MacGrandle and Alderink are staying at A&M which is interesting. Perhaps they just want to be students? Not sure but likely not the end of the story.....

Apr 5, 2013
Back on the dirt...

I didnt see that lol. I wondered why this came up on a softball site :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802