What Causes the Hips to Rotate in a HL Swing?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 12, 2016
He hit an oppo field HR tonight..tell me if he tried to keep his front foot anchored like that in his game swing if
you can find the swing.
We already established that you do not know what he was trying to do mechanically. Please stop with the games.

Jun 8, 2016
We already established that you do not know what he was trying to do mechanically. Please stop with the games.
No you established that. I gave my opinion that he was focusing on not rotating and staying over the ball.

You are the one playing games since you started this with your condescending comment regarding
"knowing the game".

You might think you are cute with your one line responses so that people are not able to figure out who you actually are...I am not buying it. Either stick with one user name or ask the moderators to reinstate you if you are banned under a different user name....

Apr 12, 2016
I see, so it was your opinion that Martinez was trying to ingrain a feel of staying over the ball and not rotating. Much better. I disagree with your opinion.

Jun 8, 2016
I see, so it was your opinion that Martinez was trying to ingrain a feel of staying over the ball and not rotating. Much better. I disagree with your opinion.
I am sorry..I thought it was implied that when somebody says something on here it is their opinion but I guess not. I will make sure I put JMHO on everything (now I know why Mud does it..). Does that suit you FFS?

Apr 12, 2016
I suppose that is some form of backhanded complement to cover for your opinion that Martinez was working on not rotating.

Jun 8, 2016
I suppose that is some form of backhanded complement to cover for your opinion that Martinez was working on not rotating.
Not covering for anything. If I am wrong I am wrong..won't be the first time, won't be the last. Unlike you I do not always have to be the smartest guy in the room to justify my existence.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go_Ask_Mom