What are you working on with your DDs?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 8, 2016

We know what Wilson Contreras is working on at home. What are those balls he is hitting? I would say I should get one of those but I am worried that my DD or DW would get hold of it to level the playing field during an argument..

Oct 2, 2017
Finger grip pressure and stable wrist to get the barrel turning early. My DD was being too lose with her grip

Jun 8, 2016
Of course, released today :)
What I meant was while individually I know what all of those words mean, but put together in a sentence I have no idea. Of course I haven't played a video game in over 30 years, and my kids don't play them, so I guess that doesn't help.

Aug 20, 2017
Got to get my 6yo son wanting to hit. He just likes to goof off lol. My DD was always into it. I’ve learned that if I make a game out of it I can get 10 minutes out of him. He is a mamas boy

Jun 8, 2016
Got to get my 6yo son wanting to hit. He just likes to goof off lol. My DD was always into it. I’ve learned that if I make a game out of it I can get 10 minutes out of him. He is a mamas boy
My 5 YO DS is similar with both baseball and basketball..usually has to be a game of some sort. We play HR derby (got to hit it past a certain point in the air) where he tries to beat his total from last time and "amazingly" he always does it (with the help of Dad throwing enough extra pitches to aid in that result :LOL: )

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802