Well....Sh*^

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 18, 2016
Just found out my DD's Freshman year is officially over and so is her first year of HS ball. Fingers crossed we can play some travel ball starting in June.

Apr 28, 2014
Hate to say it but pretty much over for eveyone at this point.
DDs team was one of the favorites to win PA states 6A. They had the talent to do it.
She's a junior so one more year left.

Dec 18, 2016
Hate to say it but pretty much over for eveyone at this point.
DDs team was one of the favorites to win PA states 6A. They had the talent to do it.
She's a junior so one more year left.
Yeah...the positive side, she was a Freshman that was going to play Varsity. She's got three more years of school ball. The slotted starting pitcher is a Senior who hadn't started much at all over the last few years. This was her year, and now this. Sucks all around....hopefully we can play some summer ball.

Jul 14, 2010
NJ/PA
My DD is the only senior on a team that won the State Championship last year and was favored to do it again this year. Needless to say, if this season is canceled, she (and I) will be devastated.

Mar 10, 2020
My DD is the only senior on a team that won the State Championship last year and was favored to do it again this year. Needless to say, if this season is canceled, she (and I) will be devastated.
Use this time on your soap box to create memories and an altenitive plan to avoid your pending devastation. If a high school season is that important maybe a new hobby is in order.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802