Welcome to the Speed & Power Forum

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 16, 2008
Team building can be done in many ways. Fundraising is a good route. Last year when I coached I stated one of our fundraisers was going to be a car wash and that 1/2 the money raised was going to be used to buy food for the local food bank. It was time to give back to the community. Well all the girls and parents did a great job and right after the car wash we went and purchased $430.00 worth of food for our local food bank. The paper was on hand for a picture which the girls were very proud to be a part of.

kskt4

May 7, 2008
I am still playing so I never stop working in or out of season. I personally love to lift weights but this last year have not been able to do so due to a shoulder injury that is going to be operated on. Due to that i have spent a great deal of time working on my speed and agility. I work on different drills for not only speed but also endurance. I also play first base so i try to stretch a lot because I am a short first basemen and need to be able to stretch as far as possible in order to make the close plays. Those are just a few things I do, personally, I try to do it all 3-4 times a week at the least. Along with working the fundamentals or the game.