Webbing on the Easton Ghost Advanced?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 27, 2014
DD recieved hers 8 days ago and she loves it! Absolutely no more than 75 swings on it. Should we be alarmed by this?IMG_0649.JPGIMG_0650.JPG

Jun 6, 2018
That is paint only hopefully but I got word on 2 cracking last night at local tournament so hopefully this is not a sign of things to come.

Sep 27, 2014
Thanks for the replies. Ive never seen this happen on a brand new bat after so little use. I hope it makes it at least a little while before it breaks or some umpire wants to disqualify it for being defective. I cant imagine what this thing is going to look like after a few hundred swings. On a high note - this bat is wicked hot!

Sep 27, 2014
She has always been a Demarini fan. Ive seen this cracking on her CF9 just before it bought the farm(thanks Coresoftball for a great bat that she got alot of use out of) . The Zen shes been swinging for over year now doesnt show cracking like this and it has a ton of swings on it. Im just hoping it doesnt end up having durability issues like the blue ghost because she absolutely loves this one.

Sep 27, 2014
I am curious if anyone else is seeing this on theirs or do we have an odd one. Called Easton and they said swing away until it stops performing or makes a different sound.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brookeshaelee