Ways to get cigarette smell out of glove?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

JOHNN

Just a dad of 3 girls
Aug 5, 2019
South Louisiana
Recently bought a glove for my daughter off ebay and it reeks of smoke. It sucks bc she was so excited to get her first glove and then was pretty turned off bc even her hand reeked of smoke after taking it off.
So anyone have any suggestions on ways to get the smell out? Ive seen many suggestions on using vinegar and different oils, charcoals in a sock, bags with lemons, etc. i just dont want to do anything that will mess up the glove.

Apr 28, 2014
Only cleaner that I have found to work is Gensis 950. This will remove any odor including smoke and won't harden or discolor leather. It's not cheap and if you don't have pets (destroys pet odor) it may not be worth it to buy it. Best stuff out there.

Jul 29, 2016
Only cleaner that I have found to work is Gensis 950. This will remove any odor including smoke and won't harden or discolor leather. It's not cheap and if you don't have pets (destroys pet odor) it may not be worth it to buy it. Best stuff out there.

Just did some research on this product, and I'm gonna buy it. Looks like it is actually GENESIS 950. 1 gallon cost $49.95.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802