Water jug that doesn't leak?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 23, 2016
DD has the under armour, she loves it. My husband sometimes drives like a crazy person and he's never made it leak. (DD is really good about keeping the latch locked down.)

Feb 19, 2016
Texas
We had really bad luck with DD's Under Armour. Handle broke in the dugout when it got knocked off the bench. The top is either never latched, or it pops with a roll around the floorboard.

J.Galt

Banned
Feb 8, 2019
Hydroflask 40oz. DD got one from the Quiksilver Roxy store that has the Roxy logo etched in to it. Keeps cold drinks cold all day long

Apr 30, 2018
Thanks for all the suggestions. I ordered an Rtic half gallon last night.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

May 17, 2017
We got our dd the Rtic 64 and also the Wild Wolf Outfitters 64 jug holder (helps out with the dugout dust ,dirt, etc) has storage pockets for cell phones etc , she just clips it to her gear bag .

Apr 30, 2018
Ended up getting my DD the Rtic. Really happy with it so far. Thanks for all the input.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Oct 4, 2018
RTIC in the half/gallon sizes... on sale also and will keep ice for weeks at a time. Had a tourney two weeks ago and went to refill jug for this weekend, still had ice in it. I was amazed.

The gallon jugs on RTIC are on sale big right now. I see them for $26, down from about $60 or so. I bought two.

Will use them this weekend and report back. Really big and the spout to drink from is small (which is key for my kids) and screws on (also key).

softgabby

Gear Empress
Mar 10, 2016
Just behind home plate
I use a Hydroflask water bottle and I've had absolutely no complaints about it not keeping water cold most of the day. I love mine. Mine, however, has gotten pretty beat up and I may look into replacing it and the RTIC jugs you guys have been talking about seem pretty interesting.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brookeshaelee