Watching games on TV

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 15, 2019
Jun 11, 2012
I had the same question. I just downgraded my cable because the costs were getting outrageous. Downfall...way less opportunity to watch games with DD
We have Hulu Live which has SEC, ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU. We don’t have Longhorn or ESPN3 but during the season there is usually a decent amount of games. It’s actually better channels than we had with cable for a lot less money

May 20, 2015
4.99 for ESPN+ - i have youtube TV......i had to do a bit of a workaround because spectrum is my service provider, and they block ESPN+ unless you have ESPN through them, but it took 2 seconds.......i only subscribe during softball season lol

Nov 25, 2012
USA
From another thread:
The Spring Games (https://www.thespringgames.com/) start in 8 days so I buy a month or two of FloSoftball.com subscription to watch the live streams. Every day for about 6 weeks - 8am-10pm games at 6 or so complexes around Orlando, 2000+ games over 6 weeks from all levels of softball (D1, D2, D3, NAIA, JUCO). You can see every level of the game - and all levels within each division.

Also, a large number of college teams stream and archive their games - most for free, some for a small subscription fee. If you go to their schedule page on their website you will get links to games they are streaming.

How did you do that Marriard? Flo no longer sells monthly subscription plans even though there site still says it. I bought what I thought was a monthly subscription a couple of days ago and it turned out to be the yearly plan that I was charged even though it said $12.99/mo. I emailed immediately to them to say I was overcharged and to move my subscription to the monthly plan.

The response back (which I will say was within the hour) that they don't have monthly subscriptions anymore. The were nice enough to move me into an old monthly plan that is no longer offered for $29.99 per month. This is crazy high IMO but actually worth it this first month as I already have gotten my money's worth this weekend. Already cancelled so I won't get rebilled but the point is they now offer a yearly or nothing at all (unless you complain like me).

All that said, ESPNplus is the way to go.

S3

Apr 28, 2014
Youtube had free streams of most of the Clearwater games this week.
You needed to search "2020 Kickoff Classic softball ".
Watched Auburn, liberty, and ND.
If you search by team name you won't find it.

Aug 30, 2015
We bite the bullet and purchase Sling for 3-4 month's in the spring. ESPN+ inevitably doesn't show most of the games we want to watch.

Oct 3, 2019
I am sad to admit that I used my parents cable providers login to get access to the ESPN streams. Through the ESPN+ app on my TV, I am able to stream any softball game that is aired on an ESPN channel that they have access to through their provider.

With that said, start asking parents, siblings, close coworkers for their login's and start streaming away. My kids are thrilled to be able to watch softball games again.

May 20, 2015
I am sad to admit that I used my parents cable providers login to get access to the ESPN streams. Through the ESPN+ app on my TV, I am able to stream any softball game that is aired on an ESPN channel that they have access to through their provider.

With that said, start asking parents, siblings, close coworkers for their login's and start streaming away. My kids are thrilled to be able to watch softball games again.

since spectrum blocks espn+ unless you have ESPN though spectrum, and since spectrum is my internet provider but we get TV through youtube TV, i had to hotspot my phone and use the phone hotspot to provide wireless for smart TV, verify the ESPN+ membership via hotspot, then once it was all set, turn off the hotspot and set the TV back to our regular wireless, where ESPN+ is verified and now working

lol

the things we do

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brookeshaelee